Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Burn List

We had a great family time last week. We wrote letters to god (aka prayers...), and then we burned them! This is not to be confused with a burn list. You might actually say they are completely opposite. And then we made smores (well THEY did), and then Leanna burned her junk mail. It was a beautiful night, if only because it's 60deg in the middle of January. I can't take this. Tell global warming to cool it. Ha.





This weekend was pretty crazy, but what's new? But Saturday started our real fine with Leanna and I spending some time at La Taza, a decent cafe in Belmont. It was so great to spend time with Leanna but it reminded me of hanging out with Aryn and I missed the old days, which really aren't that old yet. But, I'm super nosgalgic so old days they will be!


1 comment:

  1. Uh, burning junk mail sounds like a LOT of fun, actually. Also, this reminds me that we never had a journal burning...you guys should do that next...

    ReplyDelete