Monday, January 9, 2012

Comfort food

The search for great vegan comfort food is on!

Ok honestly I dont really know what comfort food is really (perhaps because I'm vegan?), but I know that lots of people say mac n cheese is their comfort food, so I decided to try this recipe. It's good! And it's baked! But I have no idea if thats normal for mac n cheese, but what is normal anyway? Over rated! I'll take my cheese fake, my pasta dish baked and my orange juice room temp with a side of hot water and you can leave your criticism at the door thank you very much!

Also it snowed today, making my choice for comfort food even more appropriate.


2 comments:

  1. grace! you are such a creeper haha. but your comment made me smile :) thanks for being a great photographer and capturing me at my finest moments...

    ReplyDelete